Commercial Beverage Systems is the leading installation and service company of beer dispensing equipment in the Florida region. We have been installing beer systems for quite some time now and continue to provide full turnkey installations that keep your beer ice cold!
Although we sell a variety of beer systems, our preferred system is manufactured by Chill Rite. Their products are designed to serve beer at 32 degrees, regardless of the keg-temperature at the walk-in cooler. Their system reduces the temperature of the beer in the lines, which gives the customer the advantage of more temperature control. This process reduces waste of draught beer and higher profitability.
The Millennium Chiller is designed to reduce the beer temperature from a 40 degree walk-in cooler temperature to 32 degrees in the lines – no pre-chilling tank is required to deliver 32 degree beer at the taps.
• Delivers beer to faucets at 32 degrees
• Installs easier than any other glycol chiller in the industry
• Sealed system [no contaminants in glycol]
• Built-in safety features to protect components
• Low maintenance
• Available in 1/3, 1/2, and 3/4 horsepower.
Do you want to give your establishment that extra pizazz?
Commercial Beverage Systems can help you achieve just that. As the distributor for Chill-Rite we can offer a full array of accessories for your bar counter:
• Towers & Dispensing Heads
• Frost Rails
• The all new Shock-a-Vodka Dome System
• Glass Rinser Drip Trays
• The Ice Cave